CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You're Being Tested

Soyesturdaywasalright.AftertheparentscametoviewtheTheatreofMarcellustheteacherscam
earoundandgradedoursculptures.AftermyL.A.teachergotsickofusbeingaround,andkicked
usoutonanaturewalk throughthewoodsinthebackofmyschool.Itwassnowy.Me,RAH,and
someotherrunnerstookthelead andboltedthroughthewoodslikefirstgradersonasugar
high(except,clearly,faster.wayfaster.)Now, we'vetakenthistrailbeforeinthepast,butnotwith
snowontheground.And,prettysoon,wewerelostfrom thegroup.Iwasmellowedout,tootired
fromthewholelose-an-hour-concepttocare,butsomeother peoplelookedliketheywereafraid
we'dalldropdownwithhypothermiaany second.Sowewanderedabit, inwhichiaccidentally
fellinasmallcreek-
yipes!-,andafterawhilewe'realllike,*whatever*,andturned aroundand
followedourownfootstepsbacktotheschool.IfmyL.A.teachernoticedusmissing,heobviously
didn'tcare,andnoharmwasdone,exceptforthefactmypantlegwaswet,andfortherest
ofthe dayIsmelledlikewetjeans.Whichwasreallyhackin'onmynerves,becauseIdonotlikethe
smellofwetjeans atall.Idkwhy.


Right, if you went "what??" at all of that above there, and didn't read it, post a comment (Btw, I'm part of this category too!) But if you did take the time to read it, go here. It would make sense. However, let's not dawdle on this.

Okay, I haven't been doing a whole lotta posts lately, because I mainly wanted u to focus on the special contest! (Special thanks to everyone who have already submitted their answers! ^D^) But now, i was thinking, "Okay a blog with no posts is lame" so here I am!

Round of applause to Pebbles and Livielove for creating there very own blogs! Squee!

Round of applause to Camo/Mrs Flowers and DFM for already having blogs! hohoho

Round of applause for me because I am just so excellent!

I am eating ginger bread my mum made. Squee! Yum, I luv ginger bread!

Well,
this post is rubbish

Okay, do u hav any BURNING OMG OMG questions you want to ask me (doubt it), now is the time to ask them! Get them all out of your system. Later I'll answer them as best as I can, okay? okay.

And, now, I hav a question for YOU.

What is the weirdest thing that's happened to you eating ice cream?

0 comments:

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    13 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.