CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Real Good Rant: Miley Cyrus

I just want to say something (I promise it's quick):

MILEY CYRUS IS A GOOD PERSON!!!


I don't know why...well, I do know why...but it's bugging me that everyone hates Miley Cyrus.

FACT #1: Her dad probably influenced Disney's choice when deciding who to pick as the star of their next show.
FACT #2: She doesn't write her own songs. Her dad does.
FACT #3: Her songs are corny or cheesy or fake at times.

Okayyy, This is me getting into lawyer character:

REBUT #1: Her dad is a great person who was just trying to help her darling daughter with a dream.
REBUT #2: Okay, how many of you can write songs????!?!! I had to write one for a 12-bar-blues in music and it was not pretty. It's not illegal to get help from your parent!
REBUT #3: Shut up.

I don't know, but it seems really unfair that everyone is hating on Miley Cyrus. It got to the point where she wrote a book to describe her feelings, how it was hurting her that everyone was making judgements that weren't true. She may not be the best muscitian, but she's a good-hearted girl. You know guys...think back to a time when you were only trying to follow your dream and in the end you just got laughed at. Okay?
Another point: some ppl hate her because they think her life is "perfect". Well, gues what? Her life is not "perfect" when everyone is FLIPPIN HATIN HER.
Just...try to look at it from her eyes.

And her songs aren't even that bad!

Final point: I am NOT getting paid to do this.

Right, onto another point:

I changed my little iPod-y thing at the side-bar. I was really coming to despise my last one, but for ages I've been procrastinating fixing it...until now when I finally sucked in my gut and picked some new songs. You may not like them...you may like them...you may be too lazy to listen to them...that's all fine.

And, okay, there aren't any Miley Cyrus songs on my iPod. But, I could if I wanted too!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmm....Cadbury chocolate is good.

1 comments:

livielove said...

i dont really listen to her music... i dont hate her though... i dont watch hannah montana either... but still dont hate her. Did you know that taylor swifts new song-crazier- is in the hannah montana movie?

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    13 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.