CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Friday, March 13, 2009

Whipped Cream, Random Grape Lollipops, C Chords, Miracle Gingerbread, and a 93.8! (Phew!)

Okay, I'm going to give you 5 statements, but only three of them are true. Can you guess which is fake, but what are real? Let's Go:

I got a 93.8% on a french test. Which is bothering me. I mean, why not make it a 94%? What big a deal is that? A 93.8? Come on!

I had a substitute in S.S., who was also the substitute I had in Health, when I was doing...that unit. @_@ Nah, she's actually pretty cool. And nice. A boy in my class brought in a can of whipped cream, which he passed around and everyone devoured (slightly gross...yeah, i refused it). The substitute didn't even tell him off.

Bramble's b-day's tommorow, and I think he's trying to soften me up so I'd get him something good: he's showering me with random grape-flavored lollipops. Where the heck did he get these?

I liked music at the beginning of the year when we did our guitar unit, and then when we had total creative-control with making our own "classical" piece, but now it's just gone bone dry. Want to know what my task was for the whole period (AND yesturday)? Doing "da blues". If you're a piano person, it's basically just playing a C chord. If you're not, it's basically just playing three notes all together over and over and over and over again. Yeah, rock on! -.-

I come home, and realize there's STILL GINGERBREAD LEFT! :D :D XD

Post a comment with your guess, and then check teh real answer below (no peeking ahead of time!):


Did you guess? They're ALL true! Muaha!

3 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

Truth or Fail! Comments, Comments, Comments, Comments, Comments, Comments. Pleez?

Naomi said...

Um, fake ones are...

1?

and...

4?

Sweettropic said...

ok i'm not gonna give everything away (wink wink) cuz i'm in lik all ur IA's and i'd get them all right haahaa =D

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.