CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Posts!

Well, overall, this blog has been around for a while.

And you, whether u only came to my blog recently or hav been my loyal reader for a long time, have some sort of idea about my posts?

The good posts?

The really terrible posts?

The weird posts?

The boring posts?

The average posts?

The brilliant posts?

Yeah, and obviously, you guys have some sort of interest in what I have to say, because you come to my blog. As astounding, impossible, mind-boggling as it is, you do have some sort of blurry, faint, interest in my blog. Why you do is beyond me, but you do, because you come to my blog.

Now, I want to ask you, since you clearly know a little about my blog, which one of my posts was the best. Which one of my many, many posts that I have ever written was your favorite? It can be any post. It can be from any time. It can be about any thing.

Which was you're favorite post?!

Which was you're favorite post?!

And, if you're an over-achiever you can add why it was your favorite post. This tightens the case.

Feel free to look back at some posts...skim through some ones you especially... and then POST A COMMENT HERE telling me which was you're favorite post! Comments, Comments, Comments! And, then when you have all told me which one you liked best, it will all take off from there...

5 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

comments?

Naomi said...

Later on I'll skim through your posts and pick a favorite! I've got to do homework now.

livielove said...

mmmm i liked the birthday one for me, and the attentionater that waz funny (and edward waz in it.. (insert sigh here))

Naomi said...

You have so many great posts! These are my favorites. Not sure why I like them so much.

- Stupid Signs
- "Happy" Birthday Ronnie
- CD Confessions, Random Emoticons, Plus A Heck Of A Lot Of Plain White T-s
- "When You Were Young"
- Dude! Do You Realise? It's Just A Shirt With Words On It!
- A Little Web Lonely(And Then Some)

Sweettropic said...

ur blog Coco is sick nasty, awesome and the best ever! i'll love u forever if u go 2 my new 1: http://yummygummie.blogspot.com/ and that goes for all of u!!!!!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    13 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.