CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blog-Itz: Get Your Own Blog

There is a point in a blogger's career (because this is a career of course) (though it would help if you made money from it) where they say

"thanks."

so, there. I said it. Thanks.

Because what is a blog without readers? A mindless abyss of rejected ideas, sounds spooky so i'm just going to say "nothing."

So, "thanks" for "nothing."

Of course, I really should be saying "thanks" for "something."

Okay, I'm lost. I'll stop babbling and get to the point.

...

Ready?

...

"Thanks."

It's been awesome to have readers that come to my blog and read my stuff, and obviously find some sort of interest in it because they keep coming back. And, the only reason i keep blogging is because you keep coming. Why blog...if there's no point?
Of course that's just me. There are plenty of other people who blog who don't have readers and merely write because they are lonely or something. i wouldn't know. But anyway...
So, here's the thing. To show my appreciation for you guys, I have conjured up a little something-something for you. It's based of Cheez-its, and FYI I like Cheez-its. I hope you do too.

When you have a blog.Not just a blog. But a blog people read. You're pretty thankful, just for being picked. For being selected personally from the vast webby abyss of ideas.

And being recognized for you.Sometimes It's a little confusing.
Sometimes awkward.But, whatever the case, i know just to go for it.

I mean, it's a blog? C'mon!

This is the real deal.

This is the big cheese.
*wink, wink*

So next time you're looking out on my blog.
<3333333333

I could use all the help i can get.
And remember....
Commentssssss!

1 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

comments, guys!!!!!!!!!!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.