CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Collage Wall!

Okay, so, I like collages. It's pretty much a general rule. I'm not talking about those petty in-school projects, I mean, like making a real live collage. And, I'm not going to settle for something small.

Okay, say hi to Charlie everyone. He's the funny purple man right there. He's a famous english youtuber that's been everywhere from Nerdfighter conventions, to live BBC News! And, you know what? He's really got the right idea with that collage you see behind him.

Aaaaahh, you see where I'm going with this, correct? Okay, it's all out now. I AM GOING TO CREATE A COLLAGE WALL. A wall made of collage! Stickers and posters and maps and photoes, and knicknacks, it's a giant collage of everything that's me! My room was getting boring anyway....

But what will be on this incredible masterpiece, you say? Whatever I want.

But let's start with what I found in my junk drawer. Here's a picture.

Okay, now here's the blurb part. (Starting from upper right corner).

First there's a little foam ghosty from my little foam ghosty experiments that I apparently had as a child.

Underneath that is first, some pokemon cutouts that I have. I never did figure out what they were used for. And, there's also an Indian dollar note. Yeah, my uncle? He travels the world.

You'll also see a lego R2D2, that I love very much.

And...a receipt to Best Buy.

Below that is glove tips from when I magically transformed utterly ordinary cheap-butt gloves into FINGERLESS GLOVES. Which is cool. :) Right?

Note the orange and yellow bouncy ball for all of my orange and yellow bouncy ball needs. Also important.

The rainbow heart thing that belonged to my mum when she was a kid, and I now have. Pretty colors....

One giant gold fake pirate earring that I adore. It's my passion. I cannot part with it.

A plastic skeleton keychain that I got one time for Halloween. I...rather like it, as well.

It's hard to see, but that's a small white chicken.

Plus, three random rings. One mood-ring, one pretty beaded ring, and one that's not meant to be a ring at all, but is supposedly part of a necklace. It says "Memories" on it. Ahhhh, memories....too bad I can't remember where I got it! XD

And my beautiful tan carpeting.......blah. I was looking for an excuse to redo my room anyway.

So comment! I want to know what you think of my brilliant brilliant plan!

3 comments:

Wickedly Jess said...

brilliant. just brilliant

Naomi said...

Sounds good! I want to add some more stuff to my wall, other than Killers stuff. Unfortunatly, I'm very very boring, so my collage would consist of Killers stuff, a few band related things, a blogger logo, cars, and some stuff related to English TV shows...Yours will turn out way cooler!

Volleyball player said...

lol that's cool your mom gave you that rainbow heart thing and yeah.... COME OVER!!!!!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.