CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sickness, Eagle Eye, and One Seriously Unstable Chiuaua

nothing much going on. didn't go to school today because i was sick. Stayed at home watching movies, eating cornbread. I finally got to watch Eagle Eye. I had a pretty high expectation for that movie, but it hasn't let me down. It's awesome, awesome movie.
Anywho.......me, my mum, and my brothers, were just watching Animal Planet of something. The show's about some guy with an accent who trains dogs to be good. There was this tiny little chiuaua that was extremely (very extremely) aggressive and vicious and bullied Pit Bulls. (Seriously this tiny 15 pound dog, scaring off five massive Pit Bulls. Irony much?)
Anywho.......I'm really hungry right now. Euuurrghhhh. My mum's picking up the pizza right now. I am staaaaaaarving.
Anywho....... hope i didn't miss much. so that's it. My lame excuse of a post. Comment anyway, just to make me feel good.

3 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

what happened to the comment to make me feel good plan?

Okay...the next person to comment on this post gets to

change the name of my blog for one whole week!!!!

I mean it.

GO!!!

(oh, yeah, and an honorary mention too. :-/)

Coco Juniper said...

who will it be....?

Coco Juniper said...

nobody, i guess

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.