CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Greetings, Lords and Ladies, It's Thursday

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Greetings, lords and ladies, it's Thursday.

Haven't posted in a while (well, a while enough for me) because I wanted you to try out the Pop Quiz. If you haven't, I would highly suggest you do so now.

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

And, THAT my friends is pure 1840's poetry.

"Quoth the raven, Nevermore."

That also.

Soooooooo

Anyone know any good poems :)

Comments!


Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I'm Eating Raspberry Yogurt
Yeah, cuz you really needed to know that...

Well you're the real tough cookie with the long history
Of breaking little hearts, like the one in me
That's o.k., lets see how you do it
Put up your dukes, lets get down to it!
Hit me with your best shot!
Why don't you hit me with your best shot?!
Hit me with your best shot!
Fire away!

I suppose that's random.
But I've got that song stuck in my head,
which is weird,
Because I haven't heard this song in, like, forever.

Ahhh, that's so 80s :]

*dreaming of KFC*
I usually don't like fast food, but KFC is my only exception.

It's like you take meat...and hope...and mix it together...and fry it.

“[Luke:] I can’t believe it. [Yoda:] That is why you fail.”

FAIL.

Did it ever occur to you that Porsche is a really cool name for a car. Pooooorrrrshhhhcchhhe it's beautiful...

I wanna Porsche. Porrrrrshche. Pooooooooooooooooorrrrshhhhcchhhe

Okay, I'll start.

I MEAN STOP!!!

Wow, I fail at even that. :)

...

Pooooooooooooooooorrrrshhhhcchhhe



*eating raspberry yogurt*


*whistling*

“Do or do not... there is no try.”

PS. Does anyone remember what metrophobia means? No cheatin!



(what a lame post this is. Yeah, I know what your thinking :-/. Sorry, I'll do better "next time". ;D)

okay, bye!

4 comments:

Naomi said...

The Raven is seriously my favorite poem ever...<333]

Metorphobia...fear of poetry?

livielove said...

wooooowwwww lol

Sweettropic said...

i agree with CamoLambo i lik the raven it's so RAVEN like
ONCE UPON A MIDNIGHT DREARY WHILE I PONDERED WEAK AND WEARY...OVER A QUAINT AND CURIOUS VOLUME OF FORGOTTEN LORE, WHILE I NODDED, NEARLY NAPPING SUDDENLY THERE CAME A TAPPING AS OF SOME ONE GENTLY RAPPING RAPPING @ MY CHAMBER DOOR uh...oh right! 'TIS SOME VISITOR' I MUTTERED 'TAPPING @ MY CHAMBER DOOR-ONLY THIS AND NOTHING MORE'

Naomi said...

I love the slight irony...In that my LA teacher always says "Don't ryhme" when that poem rhymes. It's great.

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.