CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Hauntening

I had already put up on the side-bar, but I'm going to do a post about it so I don't forget. Okay, the video is here.

And, just to liven it up a bit (I guess, maybe) I have a very, very special contest

Special Contest, Special Contest, Weeeeeeeeeee!

Your job? Find THE COOLEST YOUTUBE VIDEO EVAR. (It has to be on YouTube.) (And it has to be cool). (Or close enough, y'know.)

And what does the winner win?

What does the winner win?

Well...

They get to WRITE THEIR OWN POST!

HERE ON CJ FOREVER!

If you win you can do your very own post here on this blog, by yourself, no restrictions! Show pictures, videos, or just write. y'know. PLUS, You get to change the name of this blog to anything you like for ONE WHOLE WEEK. *cheers*

So...who was going to win again?

8 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

Put your entries here! And remember, you can't submit anything that has already been taken!

(And keep everything appropriate, mmkay?)

(Or, close enough y'know)

Coco Juniper said...

COMMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweettropic said...

that is such a coolio idea!!! i'm gonna go on to youtube and start postin' stuff here kk? THIS WILL B AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coco juniper rox (times 20)

livielove said...

hey when is the deadline to enter, cuz i havent had any time to look for a video (i was thinkin of typing in coolestyoutube video evar and seeing what comes up lol jk... or maybe i should do that....)

Coco Juniper said...

how about the deadline is Friday??

Naomi said...

Here you go -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxvxrLuqv0

By the way, here's a couple other favorites -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5grBzXKKe_E&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVm_JpxOOqk&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R6mk6i8w40&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysbsST2v4r0&feature=channel_page

I spend way too much time on YouTube!

Wickedly Jess said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA

i think this is the COOLEST VIDEO EVA! u might not but...

livielove said...

kk got mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PDIBTS_xDQ&feature=channel_page
it funny lol

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    13 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.