CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I've Been Hit!

Okay, so I put a poll up on the side of my blog -------->>> that you should all immediately do, if you haven't done before. It basically asks "do you have a blog?"

Simple right?

Okay, all the morons that said "what's a blog?" are either sarcastic, bored, or extremely clueless.

Now, I didn't mean that in a particularily bad way, I was just a little...well, guys listen. I put up polls because I want to know your truthful opinion! And saying "what's a blog?" doesn't make you look particularily smart. Because this is a blog. That answer your question? So...uh...well, that's it.

On with the post....

A while back, i did a post on how to blog. And Sweettropic said "you blog on how to blog?" And, in answer to your question, Sweet, yes I do. Cuz that's how I roll....I'm the boss, applesauce. (the last phrase is brought to you by DFM, a Judge Judy fan.)

Anywho....

I guess to continue a bit with what I started, I will go a bit in depth about bloggahs.

There are many fish in the ocean.

And there are many people in the city.

And there are many fish in the city too.

Because we're not all normal.

:)

that would be me. Sorry, i just thought of that off the top of my head, and i had to write it down. Now, I guess, on with what I was saying.........

There are different types of bloggers:

the "theme blogger" that follows a particular pattern with what he/she blogs about (maybe changes it up here and there, but otherwise you know what to expect.) (cake wrecks, travel, programming, video games, make-up tutorials, it all follows one certain theme.)

the "just whatever blogger" is just about whatever is going on in his/her life at the moment. It can range from anything petty and normal to the extreme. ("we're all friends! Elizabeth is best friends with Hannah. But she's also best friends with Isabella, Maddy, and me. But Maddy and me are really best friends, along with Maria and Isabella. Actually, Maria doesn't think Isabella is her best friend, but Isabella thinks Maria is her best friend. Maria thinks that Hannah is her best friend, but as you know, that's actually Elizabeth, see?") (Special thanks to Bart King.)

the "angry, angsty, deppressed, 'i hate my life', blogger." Self-explanitory. :-/

the "reporter blogger." This blogger reports on anything that's going on! Celebrity news (similar to the "theme blogger"-see above-), news news (the economy's really in the toilet, huh? the toilet of FAILURE.), politics, music (I hear britney's making a comeback...uhm...yup....), etc. But, they usually write in a more of a "tell-tale way" at first (okay, this happened, then this...then this.) but usually think of a way to get their opinion across (What the buck show? anyone? anyone?). They "dish the dirt" on whatever strikes their interest.

the "home improvement blogger." out of all the bloggers, this is the most boring in my opinion. Of course, this doesn't count for all home-improvement bloggers, but...most of them. they tell you how to cook a meal, how to fix a leaky faucet, how to get good-quality carpets for less, and more. yeah...that's about it.

the "self-promotion blogger." easy to spot. airheads.com....doritos.com....whatever, they're just trying to make you buy their product.


and that's about all I have to say. Obviously there are more categories, I'm a little lazy today. Shyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So, if you have any more categories, post a comment. PLEEZ.

My cats are having some relationship issues (like family relationship. Not kitty love.). Sunset, Jackie Chan, the fatty kitten has a phobia of being all alone. Cal, the old-y grouch female is totally anti-social. So, fatso keeps tagging along after her if, like i'm all solitary homework wise, and everyone else is out doing who-knows-what. he just needs company. which is NOT okay with Cal. So...they have some issues to work out.

Heehee, it's so funny. whenever i say "FATSO" li'l chub-chub Sunset looks up, as if to say, yeah that's me.

Ummmm, okay. Idk, what else I had planned for today's post. REMEMBER THE YOUTUBE CONTEST ENDS FRIDAY!!! if you haven't submitted anything, DO IT NOW!!! *twitch twitch*

Mmmmmm....still luv gingerbread. ^o^

"You see an awful lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy." -Erica Jong.

Yeah that's right! High-five, ladies! DOMINANT!

Now what?

Uuuuurrrrrghghhhhhh......

*belches randomly*

huh. weird. I hardly ever do that.

what to do...what to do....what to....

Oh forget it! This post is over.


...but one last thing:

"metrophobia." It means fear of poetry.

There's your excuse.

and cuz i can't resist.....

"arachibutrophobia." the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.


heehee, byez.

3 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

COMMENTS

Naomi said...

Metrophobia? That just about sums up me.

I think I'm a mix of "just whatever blogger", and "depressed blogger"...

Good post!

PS - Stacy's mom has got it goin' on.

Coco Juniper said...

i dunno...i think im more of a cross btwn just whatever blogger and reporter blogger....mainly just whatever blogger.

PS yeah.....

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.